Former_Member
Not applicable

Would greatly appreciate a shop critique

My Etsy shop has been open for almost a year now and I have learned so much throughout this time. Things were really picking up to at least an order a day back in the spring and now things have slowed down to sporadic sales once again.
I would love to hear any suggestions on my tags and titles, as well as my photos. I have switched most of my photos to the bright white backgrounds but I feel like some of the soaps just don't show up well like this and would love any suggestions. Thank you for looking!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Would greatly appreciate a shop critique

Nichole- Try some of these titles and see if you get any better traffic to the shop:

Current title-
Peppermint Cream Body Lotion with Cocoa Butter and Sweet Almond Oil

Suggested title-
Vitamin E Body Lotion, Cocoa Butter and Almond Oil Moisturizer, Peppermint Fragrance

**********************************************************************************

Current title-
Apple Cider Soap

Suggested title-
olive oil and shea butter soap, cold processed moisturizing soap, apple cinnamon scent

Hope this gives you a small idea of how to write titles.

-pat
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Would greatly appreciate a shop critique

Thank you for your suggestions, Pat! I really appreciate you taking a look at my shop.
I tweaked the peppermint lotion title. I left the Apple Cider Soap alone because it actually gets a lot of views each day and this is the prime season for it, so I did not want to mess with success.
Thanks again!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.