Free Tips & Tools For Etsy Sellers

We wanted to start a list of great tips and tools for everyone to use to grow their business.

If you have any suggestions or know of a great site, resource, service, tips or ideas that etsy sellers can use please message us. We wish you lots of success promoting your shops and hope the info in this thread helps you :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You can display your Etsy listings direct to your fans on your Facebook page. There are many apps out there, some that offer lots of features and some that are far simpler. We like easy, simple and free! For that reason we recommend using this app. Just like the name suggests is very easy to use and even easier to set up. Entering your shop name is all it takes to get started. You also have some options to customize it if you wish but the default settings are great :)

Check it out at: apps.facebook.com/easysocialshop/?sc=pt&m=gr&cp=grrc

Need some funds to grow your Etsy business? Here is a great way to fund the growth of your business using an award winning service that partner with Etsy sellers and sellers on other market places like eBay and Amazon.

They base a lending decision on your shop. If you have had a shop for 3 months you can apply. We were very happy to have used this service personally and use it every month to get the funds we need to invest in our business. If it’s something you have been looking for then this option may work for you and is worth taking a look at.

bit.ly/FundyourBunsiness

Promote your Etsy store on Pinterest with this amazing app!
I was recently introduced to this pinterest promotion tool. It allows you to select what items you want to promote and then you sit back and watch the repins and likes flood in! It’s that simple and it’s a great tool to get maximum exposure for your Etsy items on Pinterest. This app is one of the top ranking apps in the etsy app section so check it out storewoot.com/join/

We love them not only because it’s a great app but any questions we had were answered instantly and I mean instantly! The first message I sent was answered in 4 minutes! I have personally used this site to promote our products and saw a huge jump in traffic from pinterest, remember people that traffic = sales….End of. On day two we had a number of sales right around the hour of lots of traffic coming in, after doing research one of the people who repined us had 32,000 followers and even some of them repined the pin that person made. It was at this time we had a spike in traffic and several sales all around the same time so I’m 100% confident it was from using this app. I love finding new services like this as it’s an extra stream of traffic and potential revenue for our shop…every bit helps!

Want a custom Facebook link with your business name in it?

You can get a custom domain name for free from Facebook. Go to www.facebook.com/usernames and make sure you select your business page and not your profile page. Once you have made sure you have your business page selected you can write your business name in.

For example here is my facebook link below, before I selected this custom one it was a much longer link that looked messy and had a bunch of numbers and special characters in it. This link is much shorter and more professional.

www.facebook.com/madisonstreetbeauty

Go to www.facebook.com/usernames to get set up with yours

There are many pages and communities for Etsy on Facebook that will allow you to post and promote your products. Check out some of these pages by doing a search for etsy and join the communities today and start promoting!

Here is one of our favorites.
www.facebook.com/ForeverHandmade

Don't forget to promote your treasuries by using team threads and games to get it out there. There is a limit as to how many treasuries a users can comment on in a day so take advantage of that by playing many of the treasury games that get you networking and in front of more people.

Changing your tags, creating sales for your shop and renewing listings at a specific time are so easy with this app.

We use and love more than anything the etsyonsale app, it’s wonderful! You can remove and add tags to all listings in one go, and schedule sales.

You may have seen many listings that display what the price used to be in the picture. They are listings that have been placed on sale using the etsyonsale app. If you sign up directly at the site you get 5 free credits to get started or if you sign up using the referral link of an existing user you both get an extra 5 credits, so you start off with 10 instead of 5. Feel free to use the code below to get 5 extra credits or do a search the web for an etsyonsale referral link, don’t just sign up, find a referral link first as you will get double credits on sign up. Here is one if you can’t find one

www.etsyonsale.com/sellers?referralCode=I3LUH8DT0Z

Don’t forget if you have any ideas you would like to share please get in touch and we will help get the info out there.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.