how do I post my new art to the february board?

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
5 Replies
frighten
Conversation Maker

Re: how do I post my new art to the february board?

do you mean how do you post a photo? let me know and i can try to help you with that. To post a listing, you just hightlight the listing URL and copy and then come over here and paste it in the new listings thread. Photos have to be copied and pasted separately now. 

2 Likes

I was able to get my art posted in the Pinterest group, and I can certainly copy my URL, but I can't find where to paste it in the "art added in February" string.  Thank you for your help with this.

1 Like
frighten
Conversation Maker

@PeonyPorch do you mean the link or the photo? to post the link just reply like you would as a regular comment and paste the link of the listing. 

1 Like

I'm brand new to this and I'm wondering, are there people out there that will see my art work, who aren't  in this group, and who have intentions of purchasing art work of some sort? Or is this group private and only seen by other members? May sound silly but my time is limited and I want to invest the time I have, in getting my artwork out there where a person's expression on their face upon viewing my paintings is what feeds my purpose.

2 Likes
frighten
Conversation Maker

@AuburnArtsy The group isn't private but is mainly viewed by the active group members. One of the team members may like your work and want to share it on social media or pinterest so it might be worth interacting a little bit. If you want to see peoples' expressions when they view your work, I would focus on getting in person shows. There are teams that are region oriented so you could look for those to find sellers in your area who might know about upcoming fairs etc.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.