Former_Member
There are some really cool tools out there that will help you boost your sales. I'll start off with my top tips and will be adding more to this discussion whenever something pops up in my mind.

Here it goes:

FIVERR: Use the people on fiverr.com to promote your Etsy shop
Fiverr.com is a cool website on which people are willing to do almost about anything for exactly $5. These are very helpful if you need views, favorites and sales in your shop:

http://fiverr.com/debdebdeb/tell-14000-twitter-followers-in-the-artcraft-world-to-check-out-your-etsy-shop
This user will tell 14,000 Twitter followers in the art/craft world to check out your Etsy shop for $5

http://fiverr.com/dave1/tweet-your-etsy-item-to-28000-etsy-followers-and-guarantee-500-product-views
This user will tweet your Etsy item to his Etsy followers and guarantee 500 product views for $5

MAILING LIST: Use Aweber to automatically send out a coupon or message to your customers
www.aweber.com
I user Aweber to send out a 15% 'thank you' coupon code automatically (their system links to your Etsy account and pulls the information from it for you) when someone buys something in my shop. I also have some emails set up that will be send to them after a while, and their special Etsy templates make it easy to make the email look like your shop and drag and drop your etsy listings in there.

IFTTT: With IFTTT ('If this, then that') it is extremely easy to have your new Etsy products be published on other social media platforms.
www.ifttt.com
There are many, many ways to use IFTTT (ranging from 'email me the current weather report every morning' to 'whenever I add a listing, post a photo to my Facebookpage in this particular album'). You can even get a text message when you sell something. It's a great tool for automation and I honestly can't live without it.

HOOTSUITE: When you are managing more than one social media account, it can be quite time consuming to keep up with them. I use Hootsuite to get a clear overview of all my accounts on one screen. I can post new updates across all my social media platforms and reply to questions quickly.
www.hootsuite.com

Feel free to add some great tools when you know of any!
1AEON
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Tips, tricks and tools to promote your shop

Jump to solution
having a sale:)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Thank you for inviting me!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Thanks these are some good tips, any tips to help increase views through etsy itself? I've done the pad route and its not really helping...
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Why have so many posts been removed??
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I don't know if anyone put this down but Storewoot.com is a great site.
you can promote your pinterest items. The first promotion is free.
They promote the heck out of it and you get pinned and repinned a lot. Its great.

http://www.huddlebuy.co.uk/deals/free
This site is fantastic. They have hundreds of free webinars that teach you all about social media marketing
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I've had the best luck strictly promoting on Etsy & Pinterest

Get a shop boost on fiverr:
fiverr.com/users/inspiremetals/manage_gigs/get-your-etsy-shop-100-f...

Get your items seen on Pinterest:
fiverr.com/users/inspiremetals/manage_gigs/pin-10-of-your-items-on-...

It works!!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
My
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Creations-by-Farrah/165942360126579?ref=hl
is open to anyone of my family on etsy :) You never know if my family on facbook is looking for.So come by & post your store! Have a great day .
Farrah
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I'm following the advice and trying out storewoot.com as Nikki suggested. Anybody else has any experiences with it? I do find promotion and marketing being a problem for my shop. Some people say not enough items, some people say to change the tags. However, I've seen others making hundreds and thousands of sales with only 5-6 listings or less. I felt like there's something else that's missing but unsure what it is.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I love fiverr! I originally went on there to buy twitter & facebook followers because let's face it, people are more likely to follow someone that already has a big following. I do marketing for Etsy shops so I always use this gig to boost their Etsy shops views & favorites

http://fiverr.com/users/inspiremetals/manage_gigs/get-your-etsy-shop-100-f..
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Thanks for the wonderful tips
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I finally joined Pinterest! Where have I been?
0 Likes
RosRuseva
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Hi, I need help! I do not know where I am messing with my shop and what mistakes I am making, I ask for your advice.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.