Former_Member
Not applicable

Trade Forums

Discuss what items that you would be willing to trade or that you might like to get from another person. If you really want one type of item post what that is here and see if anyone else has an item that you would really like to have.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
389 Replies

Re: Trade Forums

I have a friend who's going to be graduating from college, and I'd like to get her a bag full of small gifts. She loves Supernatural and Doctor Who, and I'd like to find some things related to either of those shows. I'm also open to soaps, lotions, and makeup.

In my shop I have handmade jewelry (mostly hemp and beaded, a few simple wire pieces) and a couple of vintage patterns.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I would be willing to make a bunch of random custom items from those shows. They are two of my faves and it would be fun. I could make the stuff and then show you what they look like and see if you want to trade. I will be busy until Wednesday (got to finish up my undergrad honors thesis).
0 Likes

Sorry for the late response.

Please do; I would love to see what you come up with!
0 Likes
13Crows
Registered Buyer

HI! :)
Almost everything in my shop is available for trade, except for my more expensive art pieces, some of my hand painted faces and my newer listings. If you're curious, just check the listing information. Items that are not available for trade are marked there. In my shop you will find mixed media art, jewelry, accessories and occasionally supplies and destash items.

A few things I am looking for :
*Jewelry making supplies -I am always looking for supplies and will gladly trade for them! Items such as, cabochons, cameos and other flat backs, jewelry findings, chain, pendants, charms, wire, pendant trays, ring bezels, glass domes, resin stickers (clear), beads, ribbon and doll parts.
*Lotions and soaps
*Jewelry and Accessories of all kinds
*Anything Rockabilly, Psychobilly, Tattoo, Tiki, Horror or Halloween!! :)
*Purses/Bags
*Junk Jewelry (to repurpse)
*Band Tshirts
*Custom Decals/Stickers

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Everything in my shop is up for trade. I also do custom orders. Don't let the name fool you, lol. I have crochet, sewn, resin pieces, jewelry and more. Open minded to pretty much anything just ask lol. But looking for flats and clothes.
0 Likes
13Crows
Registered Buyer

Can you crochet and want to trade, or maybe you have some already in your shop (vintage perhaps)? I'm looking for someone who can crochet doilies. Convo me if you're interested! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for inviting me to the team. I do custom hand made soaps mainly but also bath salts, Bath Bombs spa items. Still updating every day with new items and revising listings. If any ones interested to pm me. :)

Hope to wish everyone luck with trading! x
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello :)

Everything in my shop is available for trade. I'm looking for jewelry, pendants, supplies and accessories.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I love to trade product photography for items I can wear or use. I'm a size XS/S so any clothing and accessories would have to be that size, since I'm my own model (and my sister shares my size anyway, haha). Love shoes (US 7.5) and jewelry as well.

There's tons I'm willing to trade product photos, photography prints or photo paper goods for, so just convo me. I can also trade huge discounts on iPhone cases, canvas wraps, pillow cases, mousepads and other photography products like that, but given my financial situation, I'd need cash payment for the material costs of having these things made.

Here's a few more things I'd love:

- tea, coffee, chocolate
- mineral makeup
- a custom stamp
- rigid mailers for my prints
- a tripod and/or remote control for a Canon Rebel XSi
- a pencil holder for my sister (she's geeky, but the opposite of my geekery - I'm a Western media type of fangirl, she's into manga and anime)
- fabric with my photographs printed on it
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm looking for:

vegan bath products, specifically bath bombs/salts/melts
candles
incense
witchy things
pet tags/supplies
journals, planners
crystals, gemstones
knitted beanie, scarf, dark colours only or oatmeal for the beanie

I'll trade anything in my store, really. If I don't have what you offer listed, I may still be interested, just convo me and I'll get back to you.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

https://www.etsy.com/listing/115473763/pentagram-and-tree-of-life-stone-wire?ref=shop_home_active
I am willing to trade this item for something. Has both a tree of life (which in many cultures is the method through which people access other dimensions) and a pentagram on the back. Kinda witchy and is agate.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! I was wondering if anyone who made Clothing Tags would be willing to trade? I make clothing, pillows, etc. I also make jewelry [[ another shop... Jets Body Candy ]] and am Willing to trade Anything in either shop for "clothing tags" with my name put on them. Thank you! - Julia

Oh, please PM me !!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Anything which contains evidence of patience, skill ,intent or hold intangible wealth. Functional or supplies.
Antiques Cast Iron (cast iron entry way animal/dog full size)
Cast cart wheels
Cast concrete sink
Leather shoes (handmade)
Bone Horn Mother of pearl
Teeth
Antique change purses (something I haven't seen)
Antique compact (etched , sterling silver, mother if pearl)
Entomology
0 Likes

Thanks for inviting me here..
I would love trade for any of the items in my shop here , I primarily make journals and sell organic cotton vegetable dyed fabrics -

https://www.etsy.com/listing/44024970/fabric-art-journal-diary-bulk-buy-8?ref=shop_home_active
https://www.etsy.com/listing/128497115/decorative-art-food-travel-journal?ref=shop_home_active
https://www.etsy.com/listing/77202591/natural-vegetable-dyed-organic-cotton?ref=shop_home_active
https://www.etsy.com/listing/71848353/herbal-natural-dyed-organic-cotton-khadi?ref=shop_home_active

These days I am looking for felted soap , aroma candles, US Size 18 T shirts , illustrators and high quality professional logo designers
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

i love trading and everything is up or trading (unusual jewellery, bookmarks, glasses chains, ornaments, keyrings)
im always in need of gifts etc, right now i need some soap or body stuff, scarves, kindle cover, crossbody bag, leather wallet, candle, - theres all sorts i need at any given time!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I am willing to trade paper goods and recently just started making things out of vinyl. Message me ;) Pretty much on all day long.
0 Likes

I have fused glass art and supplies. Fused glass earrings, necklaces, bracelets, clocks, vases, and more. Fusible glass in coe 96 and more.

Also trading from norcaltorchbeads.etsy.com where I just opened a shop with my handmade lampwork beads.
0 Likes

Hi,
My shops open to trading,

Things I'm looking for

vintage flatware
( also gold flatware )
nautical & boat related items,
unusual antiques
antiques related to the medical field,
gun related items / vintage antique
unusual plants ( if you can buy it at any plant nursery, I probably already have it)
koi / nautical related art

https://www.etsy.com/listing/126946356/the-original-spoon-fish-wind-chime
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I so far have only 2 items... I'm actually making the third right now!!! Organic, vegan soaps up for trade!!!!! Pls. Check back tomorrow for the 3rd soap (coffee)

:)
0 Likes

Always up for trading from my etsy store and website at: www.house-of-wonderland.com
0 Likes

Does any one have:
Canvas Pliers,
Metal paint tube wringer,
Table-top Paper Cutter Trimmer

I am also looking for:
-Shipping Supplies: Boxes: flat rectangular boxes or side loaders in similar sizes to: 18”x12”x5”, 24”x18”x5”, or larger, Mailing tubes, Bubble wrap, Large Mailing Bags, poly mailer and bubble 91/2 x 11 or larger, Ridged Mailers
-Art Supplies: Canvases (canvas board, fabric or stretched canvas, Canvas Wood Frames, Paint brushes, Paints Oil and Acrylic

I am trading everything in my shop and everything from:
http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/KLEtsyTrade/library/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/94345274@N04/
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hey everyone.

I'm a huge fan of the barter system. I'd love to trade anything from an 8x10 and below (perhaps larger prints if the trade makes sense)!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi,
New to the team today. I love the trade system.
I make mostly pressed flower art and jewelry, but I also make paper die cuts, cards etc, and personalized piggy banks.

I am always looking for packing/ shipping supplies, chip baord/ card board.
Currently I am in the market for a gift for a soon to be teacher. I'm thinking of a messenger type/ professional type bag she can carry to work with her.

Thanks, Micki
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I am willing to trade anything in my shop! :D Come on in!!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.