Introducing Etsy’s new Chief Product Officer: Nick Daniel

Hi there, 

I’m Nick Daniel, Etsy’s new Chief Product Officer. I’ve been at Etsy since 2014, working with my team to build a world class selling platform tailored to meet the needs of small business owners just like you.

Kruti Patel Goyal oversaw huge improvements to the Etsy marketplace during her time as CPO. I’m happy to say Kruti is now the Chief Executive Officer at fashion resale marketplace, Depop (part of Etsy’s House of Brands). I’ve seen firsthand the amazing team and strong development culture Kruti created at Etsy, and I’m excited to continue to build on that momentum. 

As Chief Product Officer, I make sure Etsy’s product development and engineering teams are working toward the right goals to create the most value for our customers—you! These teams build the tools and experiences you use every day: Shop Manager, Shop Stats, Explore, and more. And your feedback helps us make them even better. 

So far this year, we’ve made multiple improvements to our platform based on your feedback. We updated the Star Seller program to address key pain points and made the program more achievable for sellers who offer excellent customer service. We introduced a brand new Etsy Seller App to make it easier to manage your shop on the go. And with our new Purchase Protection program, we’ll step in to help if something unexpected happens with an eligible order, so you can continue to sell confidently. 

In my eight years at Etsy, I’ve seen just how special this community is and helping you all succeed is my top priority. I look forward to continuing to work with everyone to make Etsy the best place to run a creative business. I’m excited for the future and hope you are too. 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
768 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.