Celebrating Black History Month!

Hi everyone,

My name is Dayna and I’m Etsy’s trend expertevery day I’m on the lookout for new and unique finds on Etsy. In the United States February is Black History Month, a time to commemorate Black stories, Black entrepreneurship, and Black culture.

This month and every month, Etsy is proud to be a place that supports and uplifts the Black community. I’m so excited to share with you how Etsy is celebrating Black History Month this year!

Tune in to our Instagram Stories interview series
We kicked off an interview series on the @etsy Instagram showcasing the stories and talents of Black Etsy sellers. Every Thursday at 2pm ET this month, I’ll be sitting down with Black makers in our community and sharing their stories with you all.

We recently interviewed Sondra, the creative mind behind the Etsy shop MuddySolPottery and Norman and Rachelle, the vintage curators of MAWSupply. If you missed them, you can check out the interviews here and here

Check out featured sellers

We’ll also highlight Black sellers in an Editors’ Picks page dedicated to Black History Month with great items made by Black Etsy shop owners and items that celebrate Black culture, in addition to our existing Black-owned shops page. Check them out!!  

Join the Black-Owned Etsy Shops Team

The Black-Owned Etsy Shops Team is a space for Black Etsy sellers to connect and build a network that strengthens their businesses. If you’re interested in joining send in a request to join the Team or contact one of the Team’s Captains for more information!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
35 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.