Hello Everyone! Penny Bell Prints Here.

Hey Everyone!

I am new to Etsy and WHEW... is it competitive! I have been working for a while to open a print shop featuring my simple, stylized illustrations and it has finally happened! I print all of the illustrations in my home. Any tips on just getting started?

I have promoted on Facebook, instagram, pinterest, I have blogged and connected with local businesses. I will average one to two new prints a week (hopefully!) to keep interest. Instead of sales, I am getting "requests" from friends and family to do custom work.. and I just don't have the time right now! But, I also want to keep a certain brand identity with my work. I'm glad this is just my hobby and not my only job! Kudos to all of you for successfully managing your business via Etsy.

I would love to hear your feedback!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Reply

Re: Hello Everyone! Penny Bell Prints Here.

I am also a newbie here, just opened my doors! :-) I have a studio and sell my art on exbibitions and shows. I just wanted something to do/bring income between shows. I heard it takes time an a lot of effort making it here on Etsy due to hard comptetition. Just keep digging and do the hard work and it will finally grow. You got cute prints. I am sure your shop will do great!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.