bluerosebeadery
Community Member

how to turn off free shipping

I meant to add free shipping to one listing and accidentally added it to all of them.  I've tried editing a few of the listings back to fixed costs but they are still showing up in my with the free shipping on all the listings.  How do I get rid of it?  Please help!

0 Likes
18 Replies
HawaiianShores
Community Member

Re: how to turn off free shipping

You might have clicked "Save Shipping Profile" when you did your single Free Shipping listing.
There's a link beside it which goes to a 'splainer. Just a guess, but might be worth trying.

0 Likes
BagsBeadsandMore
Community Member

free shipping can be set up three ways, on the listing(s), shipping profiles, or as a sale.  Make sure to check all these places

0 Likes
DDLeatherwork
Community Member

if your shop has an active free shipping coupon code, will it show as free shipping on that listing? im pulling my hair out trying to figuree out why my listing that has $5 shipping set up in the settings is showing as free shipping.

0 Likes
BagsBeadsandMore
Community Member

a free shipping coupon code is set up for a customer to type in the name of the coupon when they check out, that is the only way they will get free shipping,  This coupon can be applied to any listing you have.  To have everyone get the free shipping & have it show on the listing, set it up on the  shipping profile tied to that listing, or  change the shipping price on that listing to free  or set it up as a "run a sale" (not coupon) in "marketing, sales & coupons"

0 Likes
NoFrogsAllowed
Community Member

If it is a coupon, it won't show on the listing.  If it is a sale, it will show.

0 Likes
AtTheSugarSnapVinyl
Community Member

I turn free shipping on 2 months ago I sale low ticket items. My sales went down because for a five dollar decal looks like I am asking 8 dollars. For it I just can't figure out how to turn it off HELP

1 Like
BagsBeadsandMore
Community Member

AtTheSugarSnapVinyl you need to check your shipping profiles, see if you set up a free shipping sale (sales & marketing)  or edit your listings, it just depends how you set up your shipping prices.  I do see your items show free shipping.  If you added the shipping cost to your listing then adjust the price back to what you want & remove the free shipping

0 Likes
AtTheSugarSnapVinyl
Community Member

Can't figure out how to cut it off

0 Likes
BagsBeadsandMore
Community Member

where did you check?  go to "marketing", "sales & coupons"  and look at the sales you have going.  Underneath each active sale it will say  "see details & manage"....click this to end the sale

otherwise there are only two other choices, do you have shipping profiles set up? if not each listing must be looked at

1 Like
TheArtfulBumblebee
Community Member

Thank you so much BagBeadsandMore! Thank you! Your answer solved my problem - in less than a second 😊And many, many thanks as well to everyone who posted - issues and solutions. I was so perplexed - but now all is well, and I know what to do the next time too. 😊

1 Like
bOnandrOOte
Registered Member

Shop Manager > Free Shipping Guarantee > (bottom of page) "Turn Off Guarantee" 

1 Like
Myediblearts
Registered Member

Thank you soooo much for the easiest and most straight forward answer, I went through so many others and their paragraphs, like what are you talking about, thank you again. 

0 Likes
MyXim
Community Member

I still can’t figure out how to turn off the Free Shipping Guarantee, please advise.

0 Likes
FenderMinerals
Community Member

scroll down in this article to "how to turn off free shipping"

https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024198553?segment=selling

0 Likes
MyXim
Community Member

Thank you FenderMinerals!

I finally figured out that the Free Shipping Guarantee Turn Off feature is under Shop Manager-Setting-Shipping 

0 Likes
TamBeeHoney
Registered Member

go to settings then shipping settings...scroll all the way down and say "yes, turn off free shipping"

0 Likes
RedLipsStudio
Community Member

Has this HELPED ANYONE'S SALES?

0 Likes
ChenilleBliss
Community Member

@RedLipsStudio You might want to look at some other forum threads. The question in this dated thread is different from yours.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.