BethsCardCreations
Community Member

How do I turn off Free shipping?

This is a nightmare!  How do I turn off the free shipping?  I was just experimenting with the free shipping suggestion from the dashboard and now I can't change it back even when I go to quick edit of the shipping in "listings."  Free shipping just doesn't work for me with all of the variations I offer.

0 Likes
8 Replies
NoFrogsAllowed
Community Member

Re: How do I turn off Free shipping?@

@BethsCardCreations 

Try going to shop manager > marketing > sales and coupons.  Scroll down to the list of active sales and coupons and see if it is there.  If you find it, then click on see details and manage.  Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on end (don't remember exactly what it says).

Since this was something that you clicked on your dashboard this may not work.  Those things that Etsy tries to talk you into on the dashboard are usually messed up in some way and I recommend avoiding them. 

1 Like
BethsCardCreations
Community Member

Thanks! I’ll give it a try.

0 Likes
TransparentDream
Community Member

OMG!!! Thank you SO much. I had free shipping that was meant to last a month...but discovered it somehow had no end date. I try to keep my prices as low as I can, as my supplies are quite spendy. Free shipping would have totally eaten up any profits I may have made. So happy I found this post. You saved me!! Many thanks

Cheers,

Linda/Transparent Dream

0 Likes
BethsCardCreations
Community Member

Re: How do I turn off Free shipping?

Okay, actually I figured it out.  It was different than what you suggested, so I'll post here in case other people try to figure out how to fix their shipping back.

So go to Shop manager -- settings -- shipping settings and find the name of the shipping you changed (I had selected my pre-set "shipping 2019" to be changed to free shipping). Next to that name of the shipping, select "edit."  It will currently be set for free shipping since that is what you changed it to.  Change it back to your fized cost, or whatever you had previously had.

Thanks for reading and helping!

8 Likes
CharmAccents
Community Member

Thank you for letting me know.  I had to go in and change each separate shipping profile and all the countries within each profile.  I am surprised that it was set up this way.

0 Likes
KiKiBeauTeak
Community Member

The settings did not work for me.  I did not set up any Free shipping guarantee, but it says I have it and no place to edit it.  I am losing my shirt !

0 Likes
JensBeadBox
Community Member

Thank you for asking this, I was just about to post and ask.  I tried many times to switch it back and was unsuccessful.

1 Like
NanaLetha
Community Member

@KiKiBeauTeak- free shipping only shows on a few of your listings. Edit those listings to show a shipping price

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.