Former_Member
Welcome! Alexandria Team is just starting out, but i hope that we can grow rapidly. The basic idea is to have fun and promote ourselves while we find new and exciting shops. Remember if you can imagine it you can post it!

Some of my favorite threads have always been alphabet thread (ie A is for) and favorite game threads. I think that latter is the best way to get to know people and see all the amazing things that everyone else has to offer.

As we grow please feel free to invite anyone. The more people we get the more interesting this team will be.

Matt
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Alexandria Team

Wow! This team was formed on September 4th and already it has over 400 members and I'm honored to be one of them.

Carol
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

So glad to be part of this team! Thank you :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thanks for the invite. Will have to come up to speed on all you are doing, but will try to keep up!
Gayle
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Welcome everyone! We are extremely happy to have everyone here. The team is full of shops from all different Etsy categories. Art, Bath and Body, Candles, Crochet, Glass, Jewelry, Plants and Edibles, Vintage, Wood Working ect ect.

I think it is important to keep the team as diverse as possible. If anybody as any ideas for threads that celebrate the diversity or threads that hone in on an individual category, please start them.

Please feel free to reach out to team members for items for a treasury. Ask the team to post items related to what you are looking for. If anyone would like to make team treasuries you can add the team tag...

alexandriateam

When you add the team tag to a treasury, people can search for our team name and find our treasuries. The same is true of placing the team tag on the individual items in your shop.

It is not expected that you tag your items with the team tag, however, it can be another form of promotion for your shop and the team.

First thing I hope everyone does is to have fun! If there are ever any questions please feel free to reach out to me.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thanks for the invite!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.