Shop Owner's offers for Affiliates

This is where shop owners can post their affiliate marketing offers to potential affiliates/marketers/publishers.

Please read this thread explaining the process before posting: https://www.etsy.com/teams/20772/affiliate-marketing-team/discuss/14026470/

Shop Owners--> You may post your offer multiple times, but please no double posting or your post will be removed. This is not the place to advertise your shop, only to advertise your offer.

If you are updating an offer please start the post with UPDATE.

Affiliates/Marketers/Publishers----> Please find the stores LATEST offer before contacting them. You should contact them via a conversation, this is not the place to negotiate a deal. There should be no reason for you to post in this thread.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
376 Replies

Re: Shop Owner's offers for Affiliates

I will start :)

I will offer anyone who can sell my product a 10% cash commission of the listing price on every sale of any item in my shop (less Etsy fees)

OR

20% store credit of the listing price on every sale of any item in my shop (less Etsy fees)

I pay the cash via Paypal and store credit will be refunded via Paypal after purchase is completed.

Contact me if you are interested or to offer different terms.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I can do that. I'm not really sure how this works though. I'm just starting out and still trying to understand how this all works. My shop gets quite a bit of traffic though. I'm also in Canada, but ship to the US. Not sure if this will be an issue. I could use more little things on my site, so this would be a nice touch if you think my shop will be a good fit.

I also have a question for you. You have a link to your Facebook and twitter from your shop. How did you do this?
0 Likes

Send me a convo :)
0 Likes
bjgart
Crafty Poster

I am willing to pay a 10% commission on the sale of anything in my shop over $100. I am new to this but willing to go down this road and see where it takes me!
0 Likes
DesignstheLimit
Inspiration Seeker

Design's the Limit would like to extend an offer to the members of the Affiliate Marketing Team. We will create a coupon code for each Affiliate who contacts our shop to enter into an Affiliate agreement. Affiliate's interested in marketing our products will be compensated for every customer that makes a purchase and enters the affiliate's coupon code. We will agree to compensate the affiliate with the following:

Purchases less than $50.00, 5% of the cost of the listing excluding shipping cost will be recorded as store credit and be recorded as one sale.

Purchases between $50.00 and $100.00, 7.5% of the cost of the listing excluding shipping cost will be recorded as store credit and be recorded as one sale.

Purchases over $100.00, 10% of the cost of the listing excluding shipping cost will be recorded as store credit and be recorded as one sale.

Affiliate Compensation: Affiliate's will be compensated with store credit as it accrues and which may be used by the Affiliate at any time for the purchase of any of the products in our shop, may be used with other sales and coupon codes by the Affiliate, and the Affiliate may request a custom order or special pricing without disclosing the use of store credit until the time of purchase. In addition to store credit, Design's the Limit will compensate the affiliate with a cash payment with the amount to be determined by Design's the Limit based on revenue generated which will be distributed after an Affiliate's referrals reach 50 sales.

Terms and Conditions: Affiliate's may not represent themselves as members of Design's the Limit and has no rights to the information, products, or images in our shop. Affiliate's must agree that they have read, fully understand, and agree with all of our shop policies before an Affiliate agreement will be agreed on by Design's the Limit, LLC. Customer's referred by the Affiliate must purchase items at regular price with no other coupons, offers, or special pricing from a custom order request. Design's the Limit is not responsible for determining if a customer was referred by the Affiliate and it is the Affiliate's sole responsibility to have referrals disclose that they were referred and by whom they were referred prior to making a purchase and when entering a custom order request. Design's the Limit will not agree to sign any contracts, disclose any financial information, share sales receipts, or violate our customer's privacy in any manner. Design's the Limit offer to members of the Affiliate Team or anyone interested in marketing our products is contingent on their agreement that our partnership is an e-handshake agreement which may be cancelled or resended at any time. Affiliate's further agrees that Design's the Limit Affiliate offer is on the honor system and that the Affiliate has no legal recourse against and will hold Design's the Limit harmless for any actions by either party.

Please contact us if you are interested,
Richard and Tatiana
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesignsTheLimit
0 Likes

Dear potential partners!

I am inviting everyone interested to join me as an Affliliate of Mom & Daughter Craft.

I offer 10% commission of the listing price on every sale from my shop (coupon code with 5% discount will be generated for each Affiliate to use while promoting my shop).

The commission can be either paid by Paypal within 24 hours after purchase (when the buyer uses the coupon code). If the buyer does not use the code, but Affiliate provides reliable information proving that his/her promoactions led to the purchase - the payment will be made via Paypal whithin 2 days (it is the Affiliate's responsibility to have referrals disclose that they were referred and by whom they were referred).
Another option is store credit, which will equal the Affiliate's commission earned from sales (store credit will be refunded via Paypal after purchase is completed).

Affiliates shall represent themselves as Affiliates of Mom & Daughter Craft. They will not have rights for information, products, or photos in my shop.
Affiliates must agree that they have read, fully understoodd, and agreed with shop policies.

Please, send me a convo if you are interested to cooperate and we will discuss all the details.

Best wishes,
Sophia
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I will provide any and all with interest a personal affiliate coupon code for 7% off in my store (not to be used by affiliates). You can customize your own code or leave it to me. Be creative!

8% of every net purchase using the code will be earned for the affiliate which can be paid via paypal asap or documented and paid in large sums via store credit coupons (keep in mind Etsy coupon rules. ex: for a $5 code $6 must be spent).

Additionally, for every purchase you will receive a matching number of tickets into the quarterly raffle (see shop announcement for details).

You will be informed when anyone makes use of your coupon so you can document alongside me if you so choose. Otherwise I can let you know when an specific amount of your choosing is accumulated.
0 Likes
beamber
Crafty Poster

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I am completely new to this, but would love to try.

I would offer a 10% cash commission of the listing price on every sale of any item in my shop (less Etsy fees)

I will use a coupon code to identify the sale. I pay the cash via Paypal after purchase is completed.

Contact me if you are interested or to offer different terms.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'll give 10% commission on listed item price to any affiliate marketer, and generate a personalized coupon code for an amount up to 6% if so desired.
0 Likes

I'm not sure how to do this, but I can give someone 10 percent commission on anything in my shop that they are able to sell, plus if they ever want anything I will give them a 10% off coupon (excludes my Toothless plushie).

Send me a convo for details :3
0 Likes

It's my first experience of selling online. In first 4 months I have no idea of marketing. From last month I am working hard to promote my shop. I have good number of viewers now but only one sale. I offer 10% cash commission of the listing price in my shop for jewelry items and 20% for flower arrangements. I pay through paypal.
0 Likes

Hi,
My name is Amir and my store is Brilliantee, We produce and sell high-end diamond Jewelery.

I would love to try and work with affiliates I can offer
10% On sells below $500
5% On Sales Above $500 Below $5000
3% On Sales Above $5000

The Commission will be paid by Paypal.

Contact me if you are interested
0 Likes
DesignstheLimit
Inspiration Seeker

Design's the Limit is looking for products which are Handmade, Handmade in the USA, or Made in the USA. The items we purchase become a canvas for our artistic desires. When you start with a quality product, you can turn it into a masterpiece. We want the best quality products to represent our company. Let us know if you find any products which would make a good addition to our shop. We look forward to any input to grow with our customers online shopping needs.

We will offer Members of the Affiliate Marketing Team a one-time fee for the referral for any product which we purchase. For products not currently for sale on Etsy, we are interested in purchasing new products that fit our shops personality. Please visit our shop at www.etsy.com/shop/designsthelimit and ask a question, we are looking to be a part of the team and grow with the Etsy experience.
0 Likes

Hi Tammy, I have just joined this forum and thank you for the invitation. I am very interested in this way of doing business. I will send you a convo
Best wishes
Monica
0 Likes

We have a new program that is in the Beta stages right now that we are looking for testers for. We have a few hundred affiliates testing out the platform right now.

Please send me a convo for details. we pay some of the highest commissions in the cosmetics industry and also have the opportunity for affiliates to build a team and earn a great residual income.

Please feel free to get in touch with any questions.
0 Likes

Hi, I am completely new to this but I'm going to give it a try.

I will offer a 10% commission of the listing price on every sale from my shop (less Etsy fees).

Coupon code with 5% discount will be generated for each Affiliate to use while promoting my shop.

I pay the cash via Paypal and store credit will be refunded via Paypal after purchase is completed.

Please convo me if anyone is interested.
Thanks
Nikky
0 Likes
TwistsnGems
Inspiration Seeker

Hi. I'm a newbie to this type of marketing but am going to give it a try.

My offer is a 10% commission of my listed price on each sale from my shop less Etsy fees.

I will supply an Affiliate with a coupon code specific to his promotion that will offer 5% discount for their clients. Coupon code must be indicated at the time of sale.

I will pay the commission of 10% via PayPal to be sent when the purchase is complete.

Please convo me for your unique coupon code.
Thanks,
Melinda
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

This sounds like a fantastic idea! I'd like to try this, too.
10% cash commission of the listing price (not incl shipping) on sale of any item in my shop (less Etsy fees)

I'll provide an identifying coupon code and pay the cash via Paypal after purchase is completed.
0 Likes

Dear Affiliate,

Thank you for your interest in partnering with Tiffany Anne Studios!

How it works:
Affiliates receives a unique coupon code to offer to your audience offering 20% off their first purchase. This allows you to provide value to your audience while earning a little cash! When this code is used it will be recorded and you’ll receive commission in the following format.

Purchases less than $50.00 receive 5%

Purchases between $50.00 and $100.00, 7.5%

Purchases over $100.00, 10%

Compensation will be paid via Paypal once a week on Fridays.

This offer is open to bloggers and website owners, each affiliate will be reviewed and terms of how the affiliate marketing is set up on your site will be decided on a case by case basis. I will provide all images and media necessary.

Please contact me if you’re interested in participating and to set up an affiliate agreement, you can send me a message on Etsy or contact me directly at connect@tiffanyannestudios.com.

Thank you,
Tiffany Whipps
www.tiffanyannestudios.com
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TiffanyAnneStudios
0 Likes

I have a 10% discount promo until the 20st of april ate the moment
Simply insert SPRINGPROMO upon checkout
Hope you enjoy browsing
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I will offer a 10% commission on every sale worth and above 30$.
0 Likes

Coupon Code MOTHERSDAY - obtain 10% by simply entering the coupon code at checkout
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I will pay 10% commission for sale of any product in my shop over $100, and 5% commission on any product in my shop below 100$.

I'm new here, I would like to see how it goes :)
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.