As an abstract painter, I'm new to Etsy - any advice is welcome !!!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: As an abstract painter, I'm new to Etsy - any advice is welcome !!!

welcome to etsy! if you can post the link to your art shop, i would love to give you some advice! for some reason, i can't reach your etsy shop otherwise.

0 Likes

I so appreciate it Lafillestephanie!  https://www.etsy.com/shop/JanelleBlochArt

0 Likes

Hi!  I see that this is an old posting, but I checked out your shop.  You need to go back in to edit your titles.  You must have a space after every comma, or the search engines for Etsy and Google will not be able pick out any of the phrases you're trying to use.  Read through your titles and streamline them.  Try something like this:  "Contemporary Abstract Landscape Painting, Modern Original Nature Art in Green and Blue."  Etsy SEO (search engine optimization) works best with natural sounding phrases rather than throwing out repetitive sound bites.  You only need to use the word "painting" once or twice, for instance.  If I was a buyer looking for a painting, I'd be thinking of what kind of art I'd want in a particular space in a room.  So I might search "blue green abstract landscape painting".  It's important to include the dominant colors in your titles because so many people look for art to fit a color scheme in their home.  

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.