Are you a Trump supporter - Yes or No? . . . My up coming creations will depend on the answers

Are you a Trump supporter Yes or No?  My up and coming creations depends on this answer. 

I don't know if this question is allowed or not. But I figured I won't know if I don't ask. 

Some of you might feel more comfortable answering that question by contacting me directly. That would be fine if that is what you would rather do. I make no judgements!

Thanks for your participation.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
25 Replies

Re: Are you a Trump supporter - Yes or No? . . . My up coming creations will depend on the answers

Hell no!!!!!!

@OhBoyAnotherNewToy wrote:

Are you a Trump supporter Yes or No?  My up and coming creations depends on this answer. 

I don't know if this question is allowed or not. But I figured I won't know if I don't ask. 

Some of you might feel more comfortable answering that question by contacting me directly. That would be fine if that is what you would rather do. I make no judgements!

Thanks for your participation.

1 Like
Gatherers1
Registered Buyer

Re: Are you a Trump supporter - Yes or No? . . . My up coming creations will depend on the answers

Detest the Man. Can't stand him...Paige

2 Likes

Heck ya!!! TRUMP 2020. Keep America great again.   

7 Likes

Now I can see who not to buy or sell anything from/to......... #funktrump

2 Likes

Certainly NOT!!!

4 Likes

Absolutely Not.

3 Likes

@OhBoyAnotherNewToy 

So I feel as an artist you should be allowed to explore and ask these questions. Matter of fact if Etsy stopped you, it's possible a violation of your Civil Rights. However Etsy is a "Private " company and under any contracts you sign, you may have signed and  WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS. With that said, I believe you shouldn't ask the question and create your art-business or creative genesis depending on the answer-JUST CREATE. Most of your memorable art or "Masterpieces" where created to get a response from the audience whether good or bad. Your art and final production is the question and answer all in one. And expression comes in painting, sculpture, fabric design, interior, garden, pottery and crafts of all kinds. Dali, Michelangelo, Rubin, Picasso, Leutze and many more NEVER asked-they just did it. Claim the responsibility and do it. If you are doing it "Just for the money" that means you are not being true to your artistic being.-Daniya

4 Likes

Please do not bring politics into this, this is about growing our business, getting feedback from other Etsy users on what and why they are not getting sales.  This is not the place for this and would appreciate it if you do not include this in our community.

6 Likes

I definitely feel this question, on this site, is inappropriate. Sharing, sales, community...not politics!

5 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Lets keep it real, community is for us getting ideas from other members, as well as selling our products.  So lets SELL.

0 Likes

It does seem to bring out pretty strong and 'negative' opinions(  Best to get that information in another venue, maybe:) 

0 Likes

NO!!!

0 Likes

Not interested in your view about TRUMP!

1 Like

I would appreciate it if you stop sending me information regarding TRUMP.  If you are a supporter, that's your business, not mind.

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Not sure what this has to do with Etsy and your shop but Trump has certainly made it clear to the world that he is only concerned about himself, has no interest in making America great again unless it helps his personal bottom line. Anyone who says otherwise should ask themselves why their president is off playing golf instead of dealing with your pandemic. 

0 Likes
EVSJewelryDesign
Inspiration Seeker

1 Like

No!!!!!

0 Likes

FYI This is a very old post:)

0 Likes

oui vous avez le droit de l'aimer, je suis son actualité et je trouve que c'est un homme formidable et c'est un sacré personnage, faites ce que vous avez envie peu importe l'opinion des autres  

3 Likes
EVSJewelryDesign
Inspiration Seeker

It’s evident from the topic created and negative responses that democrats can’t quit Trump. Obviously nothing is exciting about the current administration. We’ve taken steps backward as a nation since Biden took office. We are now the joke of the world with topics of racism and national security. The world is laughing at us.  Bringing politics into this forum must indicate a creative block. 

3 Likes

I would appreciate it if you stop sending your trump messages.  Not interested.

1 Like

I think the question should be "Who supports BLM and Minorities rights in the business world". Never mind an old white man.

As a Black and minority women owned business who supports defunding the police, open borders and the movement for Blacks and Minority owned business to take over White businesses. Our shop/art studio takes in new immigrant artist and teaches them how to create and market their art online. For way too long Whites have dominated economics and ownership, even of slaves. For too long people of color have been "Shut Out" of owning and operating businesses. Its time Whites considering retiring or selling their businesses turn to the Black community and sell or donate their business. Hopefully there will be a bill presented in the USA Congress soon. We all must take the initiative to purchase all goods from "Black and Minority owned businesses." America dominates the purchasing power in the world. America is a sinfully, shameful country that needs to pay for its sins, massacre's and thievery. Etsy has been a great partner with BLM donating $5 million to the cause. And Etsy has donated scholarships and business grants to BLACKS and MINORITIES to help with their start ups. As long as we keep on track and teach our young people in school that they MUST consider purchasing from Black and Minority owned businesses first, we will achieve our righteous goal.

0 Likes

Hello everyone. I think the question should be "Who supports BLM and Minorities rights in the business world". Never mind an old white man.

As a Black and minority women owned business who supports defunding the police, open borders and the movement for Blacks and Minority owned business to take over White businesses. Our shop/art studio takes in new immigrant artist and teaches them how to create and market their art online. For way too long Whites have dominated economics and ownership, even of slaves. For too long people of color have been "Shut Out" of owning and operating businesses. Its time Whites considering retiring or selling their businesses turn to the Black community and sell or donate their business. Hopefully there will be a bill presented in the USA Congress soon. We all must take the initiative to purchase all goods from "Black and Minority owned businesses." America dominates the purchasing power in the world. America is a sinfully, shameful country that needs to pay for its sins, massacre's and thievery. Etsy has been a great partner with BLM donating $5 million to the cause. And Etsy has donated scholarships and business grants to BLACKS and MINORITIES to help with their start ups. As long as we keep on track and teach our young people in school that they MUST consider purchasing from Black and Minority owned businesses first, we will achieve our righteous goal.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.