Why are some of my items showing FREE SHIPPING but I dont' have FREE SHIPPING set up?

Noticed this right after the 4th of July.  I ran a sale which ended on July 5th including FREE SHIPPING and started one for 10% off.  I noticed on several of my listings that now the FREE SHIPPING still shows as well as 10% off.  So I deactivated those incorrect listings.  A day later reinstated and the FREE SHIPPING was not showing up so thought all was good.  Now today after my 10% off is done FREE SHIPPING is showing up on over 60 listings again.  What is going on?  I cannot seem to get rid of this incorrect information.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
12 Replies

Re: Why are some of my items showing FREE SHIPPING but I dont' have FREE SHIPPING set up?

I don't see free shipping on the first few pages of your shop. Didn't look at all of them. Try clearing your cache.

If you still see it, check your free shipping settings.

https://community.etsy.com/t5/All-About-Shipping/Updated-Shipping-Cost-for-my-listing-but-still-show...

https://community.etsy.com/t5/Managing-Your-Shop/Free-Shipping-Shows-on-my-Listings-My-FS-Sale-was-O...

0 Likes
nineteen27
Community Maker

Re: Why are some of my items showing FREE SHIPPING but I dont' have FREE SHIPPING set up?

i see the free shipping.

but when you click on the listing.

it shows a shipping price.

1 Like

No I double checked the Free shipping guarantee and it is not set up on my items.  None of them.  

0 Likes

Quite odd. I checked on the "Black Wedding Guestbook" listing that shows free shipping directly under the listing thumbnail, but within the listing it says "costs $12.45 to ship". I don't think I have ever noticed that before on any other listings.

0 Likes

I don't see free shipping but looks like most of your items are 15% off... I also see the "costs $12.45 to ship".

0 Likes

I'm on a laptop using Edge.

0 Likes

I deactivated most of the listings and set up a new sale now showing 15% off....this time the listings saying FREE SHIPPING are not showing up when reactivated.  So I believe it is correct now.  Still some kind of glitch.

1 Like
WildNativCo
Inspiration Seeker

This is happening to me!!! Random items are showing free shipping but when I go into the edit screen of that item it shows I am charging for shipping!!!!!! WHAT IS HAPPENING?

3 Likes

I'm having the same issue!!  I keep using profile for calculated shipping, entering the package dimensions and shipping zip code and then when I hit publish, it shows Free Shipping!  But I am NOT offering free shipping, some of these items will be large boxes with substantial shipping costs that I am not intending to pay! I don't know how to fix this and its frustrating me immensely!  I finally went back in and increased my item cost to cover what I expect the shipping be.  I don't see any other way to fix it.

0 Likes

@StampAndScrapCentral you have the free shipping guarantee turned on which is free shipping on anything over $35. You need to turn that off and it should fix your problem.

0 Likes
OurMamasVintage
Inspiration Seeker

I am having this same issue. I had activated free shipping for a week and now that the sale has ended some items still have the free shipping tag on thumbnails. Did anyone get resolve on a fix?

0 Likes

This is an old thread.  I would suggest starting a new one for your problem.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.