BKteesUS
Inspiration Seeker

Variations Not Saving - Technical Issues

Are any other stores having issues with saving their variations on a POD listing? I have drafted a listing with multiple variations but cannot have it saved to drafts properly. They all disappear after attempting to save when I check back within the listing. I have been unable to post or edit my listing(s) for several days.

I have tried the old version, the new version, Chrome, and Safari, and even attempted to create the drafted listing brand new instead of copying an existing template listing to edit. I have also contacted Etsy support and they said they will look into this with no resolution after several days... It has been frustrating to be unable to edit my listing or add new listings. Any input or possible remote solutions will be most appreciated. Thanks.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
3 Replies
ArtporiumPrints
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Variations Not Saving - Technical Issues

Yes this is happening to me as well. I can save the draft and the SKU's Vary button although checked after saving and reopening the SKU's are no longer there. Only happens if I change the variations. On previous drafts the SKU's are saving - so bug is with making any changes that add in new variations of any kind. Very frustrating - days are being lost here... Like BKteesUS, tried every troubleshooting tricks in the book - same result.

1 Like
BKteesUS
Inspiration Seeker

Great looking shop Artporium Prints! I was left thinking my situation was an isolated one, now perhaps not. It seems likely a back-end bug/glitch that needs attention from Etsy tech to resolve, and hopefully ASAP. I have a second shop here on Etsy and have just recently tested a listing through that shop with the same situation and results. Frustrating... If any other shops out there have the same issue concerning variations not saving properly, please comment and share. Etsy, with its millions of shops, ranks reported complaints to prioritize. Sad, but true.

1 Like
KanseiLab
Inspiration Seeker

Hello,
I have the same problem as ArtporiumPrints...
When creating the listing, in the variations editor, when I create a size variation, the box "SKUs vary for each size" remains unchecked even though I checked this box and saved the listing.
When I return to the listing, the "SKUs vary..." box is unchecked.

I've tried it on the old and new version, tested it on several browsers and even tried to create the listing on the Etsy App but the problem is still there...
My listing is saved as a draft and I also tried to see if the problem was solved by publishing it, but same thing.

I contacted support and explained the situation, the person I spoke to couldn't find the solution and said they would investigate.
I'm waiting for their reply.

It's very frustrating because this is my first Listing with a physical product (I only have digital products at the moment).

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this problem will be resolved very soon for all of us.
After turning the problem upside down, the only choice I have is to wait and see.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.