Manual listings reverting to Auto Renew

Just a heads up check your through your listings as over half of mine have reverted to Auto Renew without any impute from me, so it's good that I check them periodically.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Manual listings reverting to Auto Renew

It tends to happen from time to time. Once a month I just select everything and "edit" the renewal choice to manual. Doesn't change those that are manual but will change any that for whatever reason has gone to auto back to manual.

0 Likes
CuriousityShop
Conversation Maker

I let my digital items auto renw, but occasionally Etsy makes the seasonal and other physical products "Auto Renew" when they get renewed. Then I have to go in & change them back to manual.

0 Likes

@CuriousityShop: "... when they get renewed ..." Does this happen when you renew an expired listing? If yes, there is a checkbox at the bottom of the renew popup that defaults to "auto renew".

1 Like

go to listing and select all products then drop down menu for renewal and select manual. I do this about once a month to active and expired listings. 

0 Likes

The only time my items switch to auto renewal is when I let them expire then renew.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.