StArgoMelbourne
Inspiration Seeker

Etsy app & other Etsy pages

Hello all!

So my Etsy store sales are down big time. I need advice.

The biggest statistic down is the Etsy App & other pages - for example, down 36% YOY. And this channel brings 46% of store visits. So it's a red flag.

Does ANYONE have absolutely ANY advice on what I can do to improve this? What is this stat?

I need help!! 🥲

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Etsy app & other Etsy pages

@StArgoMelbourne: "What is this stat?" Basically this is all internal Etsy traffic except search. There is probably nothing much that a shop can do directly to influence that traffic because a lot of it is from locations like editor's picks, the Etsy home page, favorites, and page sections like 'More From This Shop' and 'You May Also Like'.

Other than possible improvements to Etsy search factors like titles, tags, images, etc., probably the biggest overall impact will come from driving your own traffic and sales so that the algorithm learns that people want what you are selling.

0 Likes
NoFrogsAllowed
Conversation Maker

Re: Etsy app & other Etsy pages

Visits from the Buy On Etsy App and other pages on etsy.com including editor's picks, the home page, and favorites.   

The Etsy pages are pretty worthless and a joke as Etsy picks, etc. include many items that are against Etsy's own policies.   I don't use the buyer's app so am unsure why people may not be using it as much.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.