customer not receiving download link for pdf

This has happened multiple times now and I wish Etsy would fix it.  When my customers purchase a pdf file, they never receive a link to download the file.  They have shown me screenshots of their receipts and it simply isn't there.  This is very annoying and frustrating for my customers and makes my shop look like I provide lousy service, since they do not understand it is something that I have absolutely no control over.

Etsy's response to me is always to have the customer contact them about it, but my customers don't want to jump through Etsy hoops just to get something that they have already paid for, and I don't blame them.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
3 Replies

Re: customer not receiving download link for pdf

After I explain to them that they can't use the app, they have to log in through a browser and download from their purchase receipt or through the email link sent by Etsy, if they still have problems, and they are absolutely a verified buyer, I email the files to the email that shows with the purchase. 

1 Like

They can go to their orders and the download links should be there. They just go up to their account icon and click the purchases and reviews link. Then look through their orders and the download link will be in a black box on the right side of the order information.

1 Like
CuriousityShop
Conversation Maker

I have posted this before, but I put this notice in the form of one of my picture slots.

Instant downloads are available every day and every night.
You cannot download from the Etsy App. Use a laptop or desktop computer.
If you log into Etsy, and look for your profile picture, at the upper right.
There is a drop down menu under it. Scroll down to "Purchases".
Click on it and look for your order. Click on that and you can go to your download.
Let me know if you still can't find it.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.