GravurenKing
Inspiration Seeker

bugs in input fields for money values

Hello, I'm a small business located in Europe with EUR currency. Etsy seems to have a problem with saving money amounts in several places. For example, when I go to Marketing->Sales & Discounts and create a new sale, it doesn't save the correct minimum amount for the discount to take effect. 

For example I enter 20, the field changes it to 20,00 which looks fine. When I save the sale, it suddenly shows 0,20€ so the discount is always activated. I only noticed it after several sales.

A similar issue is seen in the menu for creating a custom offer from a conversation. I put in 23 and it immediale changes it to 2,3. I put in 2 and it changes it to 20000.  Same for the shipping costs. 

I asked etsy support half a year ago about this problem already, but the person just told be to try a different browser and then he left without solving my problem. Of course a different browser doesn't help.

I'd attach screenshots to clarify the issue, but it says I have not permission. Is there a fix for this?

Labels (3)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.