Lalakamala
Inspiration Seeker

Sellers in India

I connected one of my Etsy Payments stores, but on the same day my store was blocked, there is no person who responded to my letters, a bot writes to me (we reviewed your request and decided not to unblock your store and we will not explain why), this It was a strange experience, I couldn’t find a solution, now what should those who have other stores do? for example, I’m scared of the transition because this often happens with Etsy, problems with new features, I was really looking forward to this event to reach a new level of sales, but my experience is sad and I don’t know what to do, I even wrote to support and they told me no yet problems, nothing to say, they said if I block you then write to us. Does anyone already have integration experience and how did it go?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
10 Replies

Re: Sellers in India

Your shop is up and running. If this is another shop you're referring to, was it maybe selling similar items as Lalakamala? 

We're only sellers and can't help you. You'll have to keep contacting support. Hope it gets sorted out for you.

1 Like
Lalakamala
Inspiration Seeker

hi, I actually didn’t ask you for help, in the last sentence I asked if anyone had experience (integrating into a new payment system)

0 Likes
Vintorious
Community Maker

@Lalakamala you wrote "I don’t know what to do" and you were offered advice, and encouragement. That was a bit uncalled for.

1 Like
Amaradorn
Community Maker

It's possible your other shop was suspended for violating Etsy Seller policy. It might also be due to an issue with your legal documents. We don't know, but these are examples of why a shop is suspended.

Your current active shop is also at risk - I can see products which you did not make/design (also not vintage or supplies).

I suggest you read the Seller Policy to see if you can figure out what you did wrong. If a shop is permanently suspended then you will not be allowed to open a new shop.

https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115015672628-How-to-Reinstate-Your-Suspended-Account

1 Like

Edited because I misread the OP

https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-in/articles/6742925359255-How-to-Accept-Payments-as-a-Seller-in-India?se...

Perhaps, this information may be useful?

"You must have a valid and regular GSTIN on file. You can review the instructions for receiving a GSTIN on the Indian Government site. We know receiving a GSTIN can be complicated, so we’ve partnered with Clear Tax to assist sellers with registering for a GSTIN. Learn how tax reporting works for sellers in India.

1 Like
Lalakamala
Inspiration Seeker

Hello, yes, we have GSt and we have a company in India, we pay all taxes every month and work with an accountant, we just added all the documents about the taxpayer and all the data on the account number and pioneer and the store was immediately blocked. for those who want to know what we sold there, it was a store of handmade dresses for my beautiful wife, who was very sad after the block. As I understand it, we are not the first and not the last who experienced this, but that is not the question now, I wanted to know if there is anyone who has gone through this integration process in India, our store is our child, we would not want to lose it simply because there are some technical shortcomings, not that I blame anyone, I understand that we are all people and even the biggest companies can make mistakes, I just want to protect myself from this, since I need to make this transition in the near future and my heart is not calm based on my previous transition experience.

0 Likes

@Lalakamala 

I think you may get the information you want by asking in a India-centric forum (is there a Reddit there?)...because we are all other sellers, most of us based in the US/UK/Canada (off memory).

Or, you can send in a support ticket to Etsy. Answers may take a very long time. They are not known for their support speed.

Or accuracy. I've been given wrong information on a few occasions.

1 Like
Lalakamala
Inspiration Seeker

thanks I'll Try

0 Likes

all your info on etsy must match payoneer exactly,

and payoneer do the vetting, so etsy chacks if Payoneer has said they have vetted you correctly,

do you have a mis-match between etsy and payoneer?

1 Like
Lalakamala
Inspiration Seeker

we have the same information here and there

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.