Multiple orders and shipping

I received multiple orders for the same item going to the same address.  I do use Etsy labels.  Normally when this happens I would just delete two labels and use one label for the 3 items and use one box.  This time it doesn’t show the three labels like normal under one order.  Does the customer want three separate orders or can I combine in one box with one shipping label but then what about the other two order numbers?  Any feedback greatly appreciated!

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies
LynnsLittleShop
Conversation Maker

Re: Multiple orders and shipping

I think only your customer can answer that question.

0 Likes

I did reach out to the customer with no response yet.

0 Likes

@RakeAndScoop   It's possible they used an Etsy coupon on each order, to get the max discount.  Another possibility it they are gifts, and they want them separate.  Ask the Buyer their preference.  If you end up shipping together, buy a label on one order, adjusting the weight an dimensions - then copy/paste the tracking number when you mark the others completed.  

1 Like

No coupons were used on the orders. I was thinking the same maybe they are gifts and want separate.  I guess it can’t hurt just to leave separate as that’s how they were ordered.  

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.