Join Etsy's Next Sales Event Error

Message I Sent to Etsy Support - A head's up in case you need to check your Promo.

Father's Day Promo has an error in it.

I want to do 25% off if they spend 150.00

But the Promo you have we edit keeps changing it to 25% off 1.50.

----

I am on a desktop and I've entered it in both as 150.00 and 150 - both ways changes it to 1.50.  I'm glad I double checked mine - that would have been complete chaos here with 25% off 1.50.

After a few questions and showing my screenshots, Etsy Chat Support stated
"After checking with my team let me kindly let you know that it sounds like you’re experiencing an issue that our engineering team is looking into. I’ve added all of the details from this ticket to their investigation so they have more information to work with. Thank you so much for reporting this, it lets us know how widespread the issue is and helps our teams prioritize fixes."

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies
FeltWithAHeart
Conversation Maker

Re: Join Etsy's Next Sales Event Error

I've seen a shop lately that sells expensive art, and some of it showed up on my faves page of items as being $1, with the regular price of $1, with 15% off. When I clicked on the listings themselves, the prices were correct, but a lot of them said they were $1 or $2 until you opened the listing pages. I contacted the seller to let her know, but I don't know if she reported it. Sounds like the same kind of thing tho.

2 Likes

Metaphorically speaking, I think the email means they have screwed your query up in a ball and thrown it in the trash!

3 Likes
FeltFunky
Conversation Maker

Thankyou for posting. I just checked mine, and it's showing 25% off purchases over £0.30. I have already corrected it once.

2 Likes
FeltFunky
Conversation Maker

Update. I have just tried again three more times. I even tried putting in 3000, thinking it would revert to £30.00, but no, it showed £0.30, so I guess I won't be doing that sale unless Etsy gets its act together.

2 Likes

Yes, as of 5/10/2024 @ 12.01 AM Central time -  it is still broken and not fixed. 

This Father's Day Promo Sale is to run May 13th thru June 16th.

I'd hope they'd get it fixed soon.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.