AmoreTreasure
Conversation Maker

BUG - Order disappeared after issuing a partial refund!!!

I just issued a refund for excess shipping on an order because I had two from the same person going to the same address. I can see the refund in my payment account along with the order number.  However, the order has completely disappeared! Nothing appears when I search by order number on the order page.  When I search by the buyer's name, I can see there are multiple orders because of the asterisk but only one of the orders appears.  When I click on the order number from my payment account, I get a red error. Now I don't know if this order is valid and I should ship or what.  Anyone else have this happen?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies
LastCentury
Community Maker

Re: BUG - Order disappeared after issuing a partial refund!!!

and you have checked "completed orders" to see if it is there as a cancelled order? Likely due to a payment processing issue?

edited to add: do you see the sold item in question in your "sold Listings" in listing manager, or in your shopfront?

Or has it been placed back into your shop where it was before it was sold?

0 Likes
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

So it sounds like you had two Orders for the same Customer. And when you Partially Refunded for shipping, the one Order vanished from your "Orders & Shipping" Page in Shop Manager. 
On your "Listings" Page (in Shop Manager), do the items in the Order that disappeared, appear as "Sold"?

1 Like
AmoreTreasure
Conversation Maker

Update, I did get ahold of Etsy support and by the time they looked into, the order showed up again.  Very strange as it was no where to be found for many, many minutes then, just as mysteriously, showed up again.

1 Like
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

I'm glad it worked out for you. That is weird; sounds like a glitch.

1 Like
AllsFairyVintage
Conversation Maker

Same thing happened to me this morning, it eventually just reappeared on its own but it totally freaked me out!

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.